Enjoy A Better Way of Life
The normal routines of everyday life such as getting to work, school, doctor’s appointments, the grocery store, or maybe preparing meals, clothes washing, or maintaining bowel, bladder and skin are all important and require your valuable time. Your lifestyle and personal goals are important to you. We understand this.
Maintaining your bowel, and skin are very important elements of your daily care. Our Customer Care Specialists, some who use the same medical supplies as our customers, are caring, knowledgeable, and supportive. They get to know each individual assigned to their care and will work with that person’s physician (care team) and insurance plans to ensure that the medical supplies ordered in the plan of care are covered by your insurance, Medicare, or Medicaid and delivered directly to you on time every time.
Then every month, our Customer Care Specialist will follow up with you, getting to know you and your routine and further individualizing your care. They will ensure that you have the medical supplies you need at all times. We manage your supplies and you spend time pursuing your lifestyle and personal goals.
S2 Medical Supply specialists provide in-service education to urologists around the country. We provide to them information on the proper use of the same urological supplies you use at home. Because some of our Customer Care Specialists are urological supply users themselves, they can provide practical information for supply use at home.
Your physician may introduce you to a new product that could improve your quality of life or just make your bladder program easier. S2 Medical Supply has a sample program available where, with your physician’s approval, you could try (sample) the new product to determine how it works for you. This is just another way that we work to improve your quality of life.
Enjoy a Better Way of Life
- "I am impressed with S2 Medical supply!! Their representatives are easily accessible and always willing to go out of their way to assist the customer...their service is among the best!!"
- "I am very satisfied with S2 Medical Supply's overall performance in assisting me with my medical equipment. My sales representative has always been there for me at my request and at my convenience. The teamwork that is shown at S2 Medical Supply is what makes a customer feel as comfortable as possible, in return giving them piece of mind. Thank you S2 Medical Supply for being there for me!"
- "My customer rep, Greg, is so helpful and knowledgeable that I don't worry about what needs to be done with insurance or what products I need. He keeps me up to date on products and services. I can talk to him as I would a friend."
Matthew P, Knoxville, TN
- "I used to run out of catheters and other medical supplies quite often. My life was so busy with family and my son that I would forget to call and place my order. With the help of the folks at S2 Medical I no longer have to be concerned about getting my supplies as they call me monthly. Combined with the years of experience the staff provides, S2 medical has also helped me find the right catheters suitable for my lifestyle."
- "Our family has only been with S2 Medical Supply for a few months now. We were with other companies for years and never, I repeat never got treated like we do at S2. They act as if we are part of their families, like they care about you and that you get all of your supplies on time as well as the best treatment possible. I have truly been blessed to have them come into my life and using their services for myself as well as my 2 younger children is one deciasion I will never regret. Thank you all at S2 Medical Care of all you do and all you stand for."