Experience the S2 Difference
Benefits of S2 Medical Supply
- Fast Hassle-Free Approval
- Fast Convenient Discrete Home Delivery
- Customer Care Specialists that speak English/Spanish
- Saves Time and Financial resources
- No Shipping Charges
- Most orders are delivered in one or two days
- No Out of Pocket cost for you or your family
- Customer Care Specialists have extensive knowledge of incontinence products and will assist you with product selection for your specific needs
- Customer Care Specialists welcome all calls and work to ensure that your incontinence supply needs are taken care of timely
Male External Catheters
Self-Adhesive External Catheters are the most common type male external catheter, also called condom catheter or “externals”. Condom catheters are specially designed for men and are used to drain urine from the bladder. Male external catheters, available in latex or silicone, self-adhering or Texas-style with no adhesive, are connected to a short length of tubing that connects to a urine bag called a leg bag. At night, the condom catheter may be attached to a night drain bag. Each external catheter is intended for one day’s (24 hours) wear. Remove the catheter each day, clean the skin, and re-apply a fresh catheter to help protect the skin and for best performance of the catheter.
Medicare covers 35 male external catheters per month. Most state Medicaid covers 30 or more. Private Insurance Companies usually cover externals; however, in recent years, many have changed their coverage criteria.
Email [email protected]